I've waffled on and off about adding ad space to this site, but late last week I finally took the plunge. It meant a bit of a redesign for the layout, and I am just thrilled with how it turned out! What do you think?
I'm so excited about it, in fact, that I'm hosting my first ever giveaway! I'm hoping I can entice some of you lurkers to come out of hiding and say hello.
I picked a few of my favorite things to give you! Here's what's on the table.
One lucky winner will win:
- a 12 count case of KIND snack bars in the flavor of your choice
I'm obsessed with KIND bars -- they are such a satisfying snack. I always have one in my bag to curb the munchies while out and about. And now you will, too!
- a Victorinox 4" paring knife
On the excellent recommendation of Cook's Illustrated magazine, I recently got a Victorinox chef's knife, which I'm loving, along with a 4" paring knife. Both are workhorses in my kitchen! And very sharp. You can never have too many good paring knives.
- 60 days large ad space here on PKK or a $10 Trader Joe's gift card
In honor of the new layout and this brave new world of monetizing my blog, those of you who would like to promote your website can win 60 days of free space. If you don't have a website to promote, there's a TJ's gift card in it for you!
Want to win?
You can earn up to 5 entries. Each entry needs to be notified in the form of a comment here on this post -- a separate comment for each entry.
1. Leave a comment. You can say whatever you want -- I just want to hear from you!
2. Subscribe to my RSS feed or Follow using Google Friend Connect (link in left sidebar)
3. "Like" pretty kitten's kitchen on Facebook
4. Follow me on Twitter
5. Follow me on Pinterest
Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with any of the brands listed here. I'm simply giving away things I enjoy as a consumer and hope you will enjoy them, too!